Frequently asked questions
Please login to your Student Panel. In case you have forgotten your password or your password is not working anymore, please use forgot password feature to reset it.
It is important to ensure that you do not have any overdue instalments in your account. You may check your instalments’ status by selecting the My Payment Plan option through the Student Panel’s menu.
Then you are ready to begin your pre-registration to a module by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Modules section at the navigation menu on the left side of the screen. Click on Modules tab. Your next module(s), according to your pathway, are highlighted. You can distinguish the modules with open offers by examining the Offers column on the far right side of the screen. The button View Offers is enabled for modules with open offers.
- Click on the View Offers button to view the available offers for a particular module.
- Click on the View Details button to view offers’ further details and proceed with the pre-registration.
- Click on the Confirm button to complete your pre-registration.
- In case of a successful pre-registration, you should receive an email containing your module details and enrolment dates. The module’s cost is blocked from your available amount. Successful pre-registrations are provided at Modules section on navigation menu on the left side of the screen, on My Pre-Registrations tab.
The above series of instructions is provided as a quick guide of the steps involved in module preregistration. Please also click here to view the informative video demonstrating the process. For more detailed information please click here to download the complete illustrated student guide.
Modules are currently offered on the basis of availability. This is mainly to allow us to be flexible whenever required; e.g. to offer the opportunity to more of your fellow students to register.
To start the process please login to your Student Panel. In case you have forgotten your password or your password is not working anymore, please use forgot password feature to reset it.
To enrol to a module please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Modules section through the navigation menu on the left side of the screen. Click on My Preregistrations tab. You should see a list with your pre-registrations.
- During enrolment period you will be able to enrol to the module. To do so, please click on the Enrol button.
- Click on the Confirm button to complete your enrolment. If your enrollment is successful you should receive a confirmation email. The module’s cost is deducted from your balance.
- To check on your module enrollment please navigate to the Modules section through the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click on My Enrolments tab to view all of your successful enrolments.
- Click on to the View Info button to view all offer’s details such as dates, price and grade.