Frequently asked questions
The overall CPA requirement for doctoral programmes is 3.0 or above. Students will not be allowed to move to the Dissertation Stage if they scored a CPA lower than 3.0 in their core modules.
Students who fail to achieve the required CPA score will not be eligible for graduation and will be required to retake module(s) in order to elevate their CPA.
1. Log in to your Student Portal.
2. Navigate to the Modules section on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the Modules tab where you will view a list with all modules of your academic program. The button 'View Offers' on the right side of each module is enabled only for modules with available offers.
4. Click on VIEW OFFERS to view the available offers for a particular module.
5. Click on VIEW DETAILS to view further details and proceed with registration.
After pre-registering for a module, you will have to proceed with enrolment to secure your position: To do so, please locate the pre-registered module under the My Preregistrations tab in the Modules section of the Student Portal. The Enrol button on the right hand side of the module is what you need to select to complete the process.
Please have in mind that once you are registered to a module, any study material will be available to you in the VLE from the start date, in addition you will have full access to the module, chat forums and your assigned Instructor.
You can place a withdrawal request by contacting the Student Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.