ProgrammesModule: Management Health Services and Human Resources in Health Organizations
Course Title: Management Health Services and Human Resources in Health Organizations
Course Code: UU-MBA-733-MW
Programme: Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Health Management - MW
This module provides an understanding of the political, social, and economic aspects of health management, as well as the complexities involved in the Health Services Management.
This Module aims at equipping students with the skills to analyse and manage health services and implement innovative management practice.
Module Learning Outcomes
After completing the Module students should be able to:
1. Evaluate specific choices from a broad political, economic and social environment
2. Analyse the complexity and principles of health services management.
3. Distinguish the key design criteria, organizational behaviours, management tools and leadership practices for successful management of health services
4. Identify challenges facing the health sector
5. Employ knowledge and skills in the management of innovation
6. Employ strategic thinking in health services planning
Prerequisites: UU-MBA-717-MW, UU-M-IND100, UU-FNT-203, UU-MBA-709-MW, UU-MBA-708-MW
Prerequisites Categories: -
Typical Module duration: 7.0 Week(s)