ProgrammesModule: Organizational Leadership
Course Title: Organizational Leadership
Course Code: UU-MAN-3000
Programme: Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration - MW
Objectives of the Course:
Make students aware of the nature of the interplay between leadership and management discuss the various forms and styles of socially responsible leadership
provide the students with in-depth knowledge on the required skills and competences in leadership cover tools for self-assessment and personal development.
1. apply socially responsible leadership
2. differentiate between and integrate leadership and management perspectives
3. assess a variety of leadership forms and styles and communicating effectively – ‘wearing different hats’
4. apply creativity
5. analyze management of change situations and apply management of change concepts to managerial practice
6. analyze symptoms of potential conflict and stress and apply methods to overcome them.
7. develop a personal career plan.
Prerequisites: UU-BA-IND100, UU-FNT-103