ProgrammesModule: Business Ethics
Course Title: Business Ethics
Course Code: UU-BBA-3003-MW
Programme: Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration - MW
The module exposes students to the ways in which a business creates ethical dilemmas in the workplace and how they can resolve them as professionals. A sustainable business stands an excellent chance of being more successful tomorrow than it is today, and remaining successful by approaching various issues keeping in mind ethics and stamina.
The aim of the module is to equip students with knowledge and skills for resolving ethical dilemmas in business.
Module Learning Outcomes
After completion of the module students should be able to:
- Solve business related ethical dilemmas.
- Explain the term ‘whistleblower’ and its impact on the organization.
- Explain the components of corporate social responsibility.
- Identify the ethical ramifications of technology in organizations.
- Discuss ways of coping with the ethical challenges in a global environment.
Prerequisites: UU-BA-IND100, UU-FNT-103
Typical Module duration: 7.0 Week(s)