Course Title: Marketing
Course Code: UU-MKT-3000-MW
To provide the students with a comprehensive understanding of the Marketing Concept, Philosophy, Practice and Processes as well as how to apply all the above into their workplace and market successfully an organization.
The aim of the module is to provide the students with a comprehensive understanding of the Marketing Concept, Philosophy, Practice and Processes.
Module Learning Outcomes
After completion of the module students should be able to:
- Explain the core marketplace concepts and the importance of understanding customers.
- Assess the role of marketing in strategic planning and how marketing works to create and deliver customer value.
- Analyze the environmental forces that affect a company’s ability to serve its customers and how companies can react to the marketing environment.
- Discuss how personal, cultural, social and psychological characteristics can influence the buying behavior of consumers.
- Analyze how the marketing information system and marketing research support decision making.
- Analyse the four elements of the Marketing Mix Strategy.
Prerequisites Categories: Year 1, Year 2
Typical Module duration: 7.0 Week(s)