ProgrammesModule: Consulting Practices
Course Title: Consulting Practices
Course Code: UU-MBA-720-MW
Programme: Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Management - MW
The main purpose of this module is to enable students understand the consulting procedures and apply them where necessary, be aware of how necessary tools can help the managers with the problems within the organizations they are employed to.
The aim of the module is to enhance students’ understanding of the management consulting industry and how consultants function that is important for both public and private sector managers.
Module Learning Outcomes
After completion of the module students should be able to:
1. Explain the success factors of consultancies.
2. Prepare tenders, design change processes for internal or with consulting support.
3. Assess, when consulting support can be provided or sold successfully.
4. Apply the steps of the consultancy process.
5. Designate the professional and ethical standards to which consultants should work with.
6. Determine the key tasks in the management of consultancy projects.
7. Build client relationships.
Prerequisites: UU-MBA-710-MW, UU-MBA-714-MW, UU-MBA-717-MW, UU-M-IND100, UU-FNT-203, UU-MBA-719-MW, UU-MBA-709-MW, UU-MBA-708-MW
Prerequisites Categories: -
Typical Module duration: 7.0 Week(s)