ProgrammesModule: Advanced Programming I
Course Title: Advanced Programming I
Course Code: UU-COM-1101
Programme: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science - MW - BL
Objectives of the Course:
• introduce to the students good software development practices
• provide practical experience in developing software with appropriate comments and comment tags
• provide practical experience in developing readable, maintainable, robust, and secure source code
• provide practical experience in developing software which checks all function arguments and the function return argument
• provide practical experience in developing function/method tests and automatic test suites
• introduce tools/environments which automatically can run test suites
• introduce tools which automatically check the quality of the code
• introduce environments which provide code check-style
1. Be proficient in developing high quality source code.
2. Describe what high quality source code is.
3. Demonstrate the ability to use tools to run automatic test suites.
4. Demonstrate the ability to use tools in order to test the quality and/or complexityof source code.
5. Be proficient in using development environments, which provides check-styles, and other tools for developing high quality source code.
Prerequisites: UU-ACG-1000, UU-MKT-2000, UU-MAN-2010, UU-BBA-2000, UU-ENG-1000, UU-ENG-1001, UU-ENG-1005, UU-COM-1000, UU-MTH-1000, UU-MTH-1005, UU-MTH-2000, UU-MTH-3000, UU-COM-1100, UU-COM-2000, UU-COM-2001, UU-COM-2002, UU-COM-2003, UU-COM-3000, UU-COM-3003, UU-BA-IND100, UU-FNT-103, UU-BBA-2010-BCS