ProgrammesModule: Statistical Methods II
Course Title: Statistical Methods II
Course Code: UU-MTH-3000
Programme: Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration - MW - BL
Objectives of the Course:
• Provide students with deep knowledge of the theory of hypothesis testing about population means and proportions.
• Cover in detail all aspects of Analysis of Variance.
• Cover in detail all aspects of the Chi Square Test.
• Cover in detail all aspects of Correlation, Regression and Time Series Analysis.
• Make students aware of the basic Non parametric Tests.
1. Execute hypothesis testing for the Population Mean μ and the Proportion p.
2. Execute hypothesis testing for the difference between two Population Means (independent samples).
3. Make students aware of Linear Correlation and to perform Multiple Regression.
4. Execute Tests of Independence and Homogeneity.
5. Execute One-Way ANOVA tests.
6. Make students aware of the basic Non Parametric tests.
7. Cover in detail all aspects of Time Series Analysis.
8. Be able to use the SPSS package efficiently.
Prerequisites: UU-BA-IND100, UU-FNT-103