ProgrammesModule: Organizational Behaviour
Course Title: Organizational Behaviour
Course Code: UU-BBA-2012-MW
Programme: Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration - MW
This module exposes students to suitable areas for research and development of detailed research questions with the aim, scope, objectives and success criteria for projects, while giving them ability to explain and justify their research question, its aim, scope, objectives and success criteria.
The main objectives of the course are:
- To collect and analyze data for the purpose of resolving an issue(s) directly related to organizational behavior
- To undertake, complete and submit a project using appropriate planning, methodological, evaluative and presentational techniques
- To develop competencies, together with intrapersonal and interpersonal skills, through participation in a group project
- To analyze the influence of students’ own background and behavior and develop student sensitivity to others
- To critically evaluate the nature and effects of preconceptions and
- To confidently interact with others in a number of organizational settings
- To develop a range of core (or transferable) skills, including: communication – orally and in writing problem – solving learning to learn (use of resources) and team-working.
Prerequisites: UU-BA-IND100, UU-FNT-103
Typical Module duration: 7.0 Week(s)