Course Title: Finance
Course Code: UU-FNE-3000-MW
Programme: Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics and Business - MW
The main purpose of this module is to enable students understand the key finance principles and apply them where necessary, be aware of how financial markets work and successfully operate within them.
The aim of the module is to provide students with an overview of the key finance principles.
Module Learning Outcomes
After completion of the module students should be able to:
- Discuss the role and importance of finance in the organization.
- Interpret financial statements.
- Apply time value of money concepts.
- Compute the risks and rates of return.
- Analyse the valuation of Bonds and Stocks
Prerequisites: UU-BA-IND100, UU-FNT-103
Prerequisites Categories: Year 1, Year 2
Typical Module duration: 7.0 Week(s)